I have a BAT VK-20 and BAT VK-200 what are the bes

I have a BAT VK-20 and a BAT VK-200 and B&W 801 Matrix IIIs. What are the best cables to use with this equipment?
gfloyd53
Well the more playing time that goes by, the better the system is sounding. That's always been my experience with building/changing systems. I've also been thinking of upgrading to a VK-220 with BAT-PAK, and selling the VK-200. Then I would be in the burn-in cycle all over again. Any experience with the Audience AU 24 cables?
I love the Audience AU24 speaker cables. I compared a single run of AU24 against a biwire run of Acoustic Zen Hologram II for four months and after a tough decision elected to keep the Audience.

But, It really depends on what you want the speaker cables to accomplish. The Hologram II were very smooth and I felt had better extension at the frequency extremes, but I preferred the more midrange forward AU24. Both soundstage very well.
I'll have to put both on my 'short list' for audition.
Acoustic Zen Hologram II
Audience AU24
Thank you Gunbei.
audience cables are very good...

the speaker cable and/or ic's might need the matching power cords or they can sound a smige thin... with that being said, their pc's are very, very good..