I pulled the trigger, I bought OHM Walsh Micro Tall Speakers...

So I called John Strohbeen, what a great man!

He helped me select an appropriate model for my tiny little music room which used to be a bedroom that we blew the wall out of!

I am a big fan of 3 dimensional sound and the disappearing act of speakers, massive, deep and wide sound stage and I believe I made the right call. I considered KEF R series, Tekton Pendragon, Tannoy Revolutions and Sonus Faber. I think I made the right call.
Will be driving them with a Primaluna Dialogue Premium running kt150’s

Are any of you current or past OHM owners and if you are your opinions please!
128x128eag618
I had a pair of Walsh Ones that only produced bass when your head was stuck right in between them. I sold them.
Eag,congrats and enjoy!

Klipshfan I had original Walsh 2s with 8" driver bought ~ 1982 and owned until ~ 2008.. A step up from Walsh Ones which are less common I believe. Not the most refined sound like most modern speakers (including newer versions of OHM Walsh) back then but plenty of bass for small to moderate sized rooms.

With the Walsh line, a most unique feature is all models big to small are essentially the same design and sound, just a matter of how big is needed to do the job for bass in one’s own room.  So you get no less quality sound with smaller cheaper OHMs in a smaller room than larger OHMs in a larger room.    The basic design and sound scales as needed from smaller to larger.   You need not pay more for better sound in teh line once you have teh right OHMs for your room.

DJones51 when do you expect to see yours? And yes will post opinions as soon as they arrive which should be tomorrow or Saturday!

I also ordered a set of KT150's for the amp as my guess is the sensitivity being in the mid 80's will need some juice!

Does anyone know what 48 Primaluna tube watts/amps is equivalent to in SS watts/amps? Or is it it irrelevant and that was a dumb question?
Can anyone compare the performance of these with equivalent models from the Shahinian line-up?
OH MY GOD NO...DON'T DO IT...too late. To answer your question, 48 Primaluna watts equals 49 regular watts...everybody knows this so yes, that was a dumb question! Actually, if I may be serious for a moment, watts are watts, and tubes (which I adore) seem louder as they simply supply a different (and more pleasant) harmonic content than SS amps will provide...an exception is the Pass SIT amp which I'm now an expert on since I read something about it somewhere recently. My expertise will wear off shortly as I don't retain info about things that I don't really care about, and wait...there it went.