Integrated amp for 2500-3000

I have a vintage set of  Cerwin Vega Dx7 and  parasound DAC. I'm looking for an integrated amp, or integrated tube amp. Can anyone give me any suggestions? 

alnubis

How about a little more information. 

Are you willing to purchase used or want a new integrated?

Do you know the impedance of these speakers, size of room and loudness levels you listen at? This needed for power requirements. In general I wouldn't use a tube amplifier for a low impedance speaker.

Likely a solid state amp or one having a tube preamp would be the best bet. 

I have a Rogue Audio - Cronus Magnum II driving my Cerwin Vega E-312's. You should be able to get one within your budget. The pair are amazing. I auditioned about 12 other, many higher end speakers and the E-312's had the best presentation of them all.

@mesch  these are 255 watts 4ohm speakers. The space is about 12×18  you're saying because I have big power speakers get a ss and a tube amplifier. Any suggestion? 

Definitely try the Vincent Audio SV-237MKII Hybrid integrated (150/250) from Audio Advisor. The sound is very enjoyable/musical, and it has a lot of useful features. If you don’t like it, just return it - they have a generous 60-day return policy with no restocking fee,

Right now, Upscale Audio has an open-box unit priced at $2700, but I don’t know what their return policy is.