IsoAcoustics GAIA

I have IsoAcoustics GAIA II isolators installed on my Sonus faber Liuto floorstander speakers on hardwood floor. I expected some improvement and I got it. Bass is cleaned up and tightened. Stage became more clear because isolators removed a curtain made by unfocused, scattered bass. Floor and sofa vibrations almost disappeared completely. And... WAF is good. GAIAs passed my wife's inspection. Is there anybody with some experience regarding those isolators?

128x128tbiocic

@fpomposo 

The beauty of the gaia is their sturdiness keeping the speaker solidly anchored. With soborthane there was times while I adjusted the speaker placement that I came close to watching a 6ft 214 lbs speaker come crashing down. Now it is sound and safe.

@baylinor yeah they are very study and well engineered, I was hoping to love them.

They probably work for most speakers, but in my system I got a better soundstage and smoother sound with the carbon fiber pucks from Amazon and then a round piece of heavy duty hard rubber I had in my shop, I thought a had used sorbothane rounds but I forgot I just used some 1/4" thick rubber... 

I had Gaia’s on top of concrete blocks and the sound was pretty awesome. The bass was deep and tight, soundstaging and transparency was impressive. Due to the tweeter height I switched over to some platforms that are always said to be a step up from the Gaia’s, but to be honest the Gaia’s on concrete blocks, even with a the added tweeter height, was pretty pretty good. Would I switch from the Gaia’s knowing what I know now, probably not. 

Slight aside to the topic, though I do have Gaia's.  Installing was made significantly easier using a couple of small inflatable liftbags about £10/$15.  You still need somebody to steady them, but nobody is having to take the weight.