Jays Audio yt Channel takes on AB testing of cables.

in a soon to be viral video, no doubt, a really cheap Cable is compared to an insanely expensive Cable. But the listeners were not the key deciders they actually had Real life people performing the role of the actual AB testee. This was a good approach. jay did not participate. Maybe he should have.

https://youtu.be/DPlwcZaJzKw?si=Tt5cI_vH95OR5oeC

its a 45 minute video. The cables weren’t broken in which was a problem I guess. Not sure why he wasn't able to come up with broken in cables.  I think the cheaper cable was preferred I guess. But maybe more expensive cable was better if you listen to it more overtime. Or maybe it’s a personal decision. So they explored a rabbit hole and I think there was confusion and they quickly exited.

I buy more expensive cables because the more money I spend the better it makes me feel. AB testing can be challenging and I wish they would’ve broken in the cables, maybe some of the music choices weren’t the greatest, maybe it was too humid, maybe the air conditioning was on.

I was often reminded to like the video while watching this video, but I could only do it once. In the end I remain very confused.

emergingsoul