JBL L100 Classic or Elysian 2?? Help.

After getting lots of great feedback from a previous post, I took the advise of the members and finally found the best speaker placement for a very challenging room. I feel I now have the placement issue resolved and even though its not 100% perfect, it is 10X better than my previous setup, and my wife even approves!
Due to where the speakers need to sit I am limited to a "bookshelf" size speaker with a maximum height of about 30" 
I have been reading, watching videos and looking for a few weeks and I think I have it narrowed down to the new JBL L100 Classic or the Wharfedale  Elysian 2 
I realize these are 2 different sounding speakers one more traditional with the big / wide old school feel of the 12" woofer and the other a much more crisp and refined, maybe tighter sound and there seem to be advantages and maybe disadvantages of each. My price range is up to $7000 and I do prefer new. I would consider other alternatives or suggestions before I take the plunge. I tend to keep my gear forever, so hopefully I can make a great decision. 
Thanks in Advance!
carzmaguy88