JL Audio f112 or f113 sub?

Any thoughts on which sub (f112 or f113) would be a better choice for mostly 2 ch stereo listening and occasional home theater. I currently have Thiel CS 3.6 speakers with Bryston 4B amp and an outlaw audio processor. I am also planning on purchasing a Thiel SCS4 centeer channel speaker. Room size: 13' wide by 20' deep with 8' ceilings. Room opens into an open kitchen and dining area. Thanks
128x128dal0wol
It depends mostly on your SPL level needs. 1 F112 might be enough, if not go for 1 F113 and if still not enough go for 2 F112.
Rel B1 or Studio (if you want to move up), more hook up options and I think faster, and deeper.
If you plan on keeping them 2 F112 will be more than enough. I think the F113 have a better resale ratio. Either way 2 subs always sound better than one IMHO.
FWIW The CS3.4 has a lot of bass already so the main benefit may be to supplement it for two channel and to protect your mains when listening to movies with heavy bass. An F113 should get you around 110 db SPL clean usable LF in your room. That should be enough.