Journey ending speakers

Listening to to my  stereo last night thinking about what upgrade I may do in the future. May upgrade my CD player or change phono cart or a new arm? But one of the things I will never change is my speakers. My journey has ended with the speakers I have now. Are you like me and have your forever speakers? Oh mine are a set of 30 year old 4 way JBL  Studio Monitors 4345s.
ricpan
Post removed 
Post removed 
I could care less about technology or lack thereof, what sounds good sounds good. I've had my current speakers, original JMlabs MicroUtopias for 10 years now. Very good speakers well suited to my room. Recently pulled the trigger on a pair of Audio Note AN/Jlx's which I hope will be my last speakers. At the advice of Vu from Deja Vu getting the original drivers not the new blue hemp drivers which Vu says makes the speakers sound a bit too dry. Very excited!
Speakers are the most personal of all the other equipment. Room needs to match the size of the speakers so the 4350s would never work. House is paid for and ain't going anywhere. I have a friend In town with a great set of 4350a the are nice if you has the room.
As I've said before: never trust any audiophile who says he has found his "journey-ending speaker" until he's on his death bed.

Most of us feel that way when we are enamoured with some new purchase but then after a while, whadyya know, something new comes along (even if it's the new version 1.2 of the same gear) or that itch just makes itself known again.
ove lost count of the number of audiophile friends and acquaintances who said if some component "this is it!" only to see them rave later on about the gear that replaces it.