Kharma Exquisites

Now that they have been in production for a while, how do they stack up with the other great speakers?
lakefrontroad

Kharma is primarily distributed in Asia now.....and still a great performing speaker. I would contact one of the distributors there, I’ll bet you get a response. and possibly with the Axpona and Munich shows the North American distributors are not around right now to answer.

I think the value proposition for Kharma in the USA is tough as their prices are stratospheric, whereas that helps for Asia.

as you can read above, I was quite the Kharma lover back in the day. the Exquisite was a fantastic speaker and really beautiful to live with.

I heard various Kharma speakers back when they had become "the New Thing" (including in some very expensive rooms/set ups by people who knew what they were doing).

As a dealer in my city had some Kharma’s for sale I included them last year in my speaker auditioning. They sounded just as I remembered the old Kharma sound - super smooth, rich, open...bass pretty warm (these speakers need room!) and that same "slightly darker than life" tone I’d always heard from Kharma. A little too polite for me.