Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
Why come these lefty at audiophile no review the Cornwall? What gives these reviewer that can’t see shoes after sitting around all day. Review the speaker and do job. Stop eating donut like robocop and work on getting Cornwall go to gym for year first or you hurt back need real man to do everything what this come to?
tubebuffer,
What's the deal with the weird way that you write? Seriously, is that the way you write English, or do you think that you're being amusing?
Your last post makes zero sense.
Roxy he is the Borat of Agon. Somebody should send him a Year of The Kat hot stamper….
Post removed 
@Donsachs... Don I have used your line-pre for over a year now and absolutely love it!  Seems like you really liked some caps out of eastern EU and used them on my pre.  Should I consider the ODAMs an upgrade opportunity?