Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
If you have Spatial audio ,the natural evolution is the x3,x5/
they have a horn like wave guide to what many consider 
the best AMT driver out there this modified Beyma  driver has a 7 inch wave guide and does the critical midrange and tweeter 
with -0  crossover in the signal path ,great 12 inch midBass 
and powered low Bass from 90 Hz down . Buy the upgraded 
Xover withThe VH audio  Odam capacitors. Great speakers 
they are on my to do list next year.
@ricevs the best jumpers are no jumpers. remove the back plate and combine mid-high wires to the wires on the bass binding post. You eliminate a lot of cheap metal in the signal path to boot.
I'd be careful what you wish for with upgrades and parts. I've had several speakers with great parts that made my ears ache or ring when played at much lower than safe levels. Frequency has much more to it than can be easily measured. 
Yes, I have the X5 with ODAM caps (I got Clayton to try them) and the Cornwall IV. It is a tough call and I have to put the X5 back in the system in a couple of weeks when the Cornwalls are completely run in with the new caps and resistors.  Again, it really depends on what sort of sound you are after. The X5 are just dead accurate and they don't editorialize at all. The bass is phenominal. The Corwalls...horns are fun and these now have all the attributes of horn speakers, and the bad things are gone.  First thing I did when I got them was make a set of jumpers for the two rear terminals out of some nice 12 gauge Duelund I had on hand. Never listened to the stock jumper plates.....