Krell KAV400 VS Musical Fidelity A300 A 3.2 A3.5

I could not find any threads dedicated to this seemingly obvious comparison.
Both SS integrated amps. Both a easily available in US and from Audiogon.
Both have plenty of power.

However my question is : For Classical and Jazz which one would be your preference and why?
I listen only to LPs if it matters.
Thank you.
I appreciate your responses.
128x128dkzzzz
It sounded very fine indeed when I heard one a ways back driving Martin Logan and Focal Profile speakers at a local Tweeter.

If someone trashed it it was probably in a mismatched system somehow or else it was a defective unit. Quality control on some of the Krell stuff is not a slam sunk for me. There was also a Krell CD player in that system that was quite quirky. And I've heard other Krell setups that should have sounded good and did not.
Dave b, I noticed that you at one time had the newer s300i. Why did you decide to stick with the 400xi over the newer model?

I have not been able to check one out but I have heard rumours that it is a bit polite and not quite as dynamic as the 300iL/400xi models.
Dave b, I noticed that you at one time had the newer s300i. Why did you decide to stick with the 400xi over the newer model?

I have not been able to check one out but I have heard rumours that it is a bit polite and not quite as dynamic as the 300iL/400xi models.