Lack of Female Representation

So who can explain the near lack of females in our hobby?  There are far more women discussing football than audio, by a long shot.  There are a lot more women into fixing up their cars as well.  I just can’t think of a hobby, other than ours, where representation is so close to zero.
simpletheater
@audition__audio I was just sparring with you a wee bit regarding your comment “embrace our actual history”.

If by referring to me as a primitive you imply a desire to go back to the days of open discourse, lack of cancel-culture, teachers that dont socially indoctrinate, open college forums, willingness to embrace our actual history, rejection of societal androgenization, recognition/reward, etc then I am definitely a primitive and I wear this badge proudly.

@yuviaora Your post is just a bit over the top isn’t it? As the son of a Marine and the Godson of a Medal of Honor recipient Marine, right and wrong was hammered into me from my earliest recollection. When I say hammered, you have no idea. I had two sisters and if you pay attention, virtually every young woman has found herself in a pretty dangerous situation. There were occasions where I had to have “conversations” with young men who decided they were entitled to say or act however they wanted. They were not and they understood that clearly following those conversations. Your mention of rape is no joke, not even a little and is out of line. The very fact you typed that and chose to post it speaks volumes about your lack of or incapability of empathy for others or worse. You can fix it though if you try, which I hope you do.
So djones what you got? Give us a solution. How about some new pejoratives. Mansplain is so 1990s. Lets spar if you got the kiwis for it.

A woman scorned. Woman can be more vicious then men and in many ways are more difficult. Anybody who has had children will tell you that.
Young men do stupid things like overcook a corner in Dad's car. Young women are an emotional rollercoaster. Being the chicken I am I let my wife deal with it....until my youngest started cutting her arms. Look at the crowds that attended Beatles concerts, young women screaming their heads off. Go to a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert and you have young males violently smashing into each other, pressed together like sardines. 
As I said in my previous post human males and females are vastly different. But, there are commonalities. Both like music, both love their children. My younger sister is also an audiophile (I made her first system, a Heath Kit all in one.) She is also the scariest driver I have ever seen.
Society should not discriminate in any way, not by color, sex or creed. But, women are better at some things, men at others. African American males disproportionally populate professional football and basketball leagues caucasians ski teams and automobile racing. This is nothing but people taking advantage of their assets. The sexes do the same. Don't be stuck in time. Both racism and sexism are nowhere near what they use to be just 50 years ago. 100 years ago women were just getting the right to vote! No one can argue that we are not headed in the right direction. But, changes in humans are generational. Socrates said give me a boy until he is seven and he is mine. Just exchange "boy" with "child". You are not going to change older people. They may modify their behavior but their internal thinking will be the same. So, a certain amount of patience is required. And, political correctness is just a way to prevent solving problems.
@audition__audio You are better than this but there must be something else thats troubling you than female representation in high end audio.

So djones what you got? Give us a solution. How about some new pejoratives. Mansplain is so 1990s. Lets spar if you got the kiwis for it.
Lets ask ourselves why so many get upset when a topic regarding inclusion or fairness is presented.
You're so manly. LiL ole me , I swear I almost fainted.