Leben CS 600 vs Audio Note Meishu

Has anyone any experience with theese amplifiers. My speakers are Living voice IBX R2.

Thanks Ulfdantes
ulfdantes
I had 2 Meishu amps and both had a hum in the transformer that went out through the speakers. Nice amp but from top to bottom you can do better with an Atma-Sphere amp. There is no contest between the two as the AS will outrun the AN amp everytime.

The Leben at least looks better as the AN is big and ugly.
Post removed 
There is a big difference in sound/$$$ from the AN Meishu to the AN CS amp.
Post removed 
I use to own the Leben CS600 which had more than enough power for my Living Voice OBX-RW speakers. I agree the CS600 is very well made with no operational issues and the sound quality is excellent - well extended, slightly warm and rounded but not classic sloppy vintage tube sound.

As you may know you can tailor the CS600 sound by easily substituting different output tubes.

However the CS600/Living Voice combo wasn't totally satisfying for my taste. Although the CS600 is dynamic and full bodied, I preferred the more incisive and upbeat sound of the Patek gainclone (40w) and the Leben CS300 (12w). These amps complemented the neutural tonal balance and excellent pace, rhythm and timing nature of the LV speakers.

If possible you should audition the CS600 and CS300 with your IBX-R2.
If you are going to listen/test/demo Audio Note and Leben, you should probably add Shindo to your list.

I have an AN system, but a friend of mine recently put together a Shindo system (using DeVORE Gobbon 8 speakers) and he is quite happy with the sound.