Long distance move - Trust moving company unpack

I will be moving cross country and wonder whether to entrust the movers with handling my system. A friend is doing the packing on the load in side.  My question is should I trust the movers on the load out to uncrate and place my system in my new home? Or better to reach out to a local audio shop and have a tech do it.  COVID scenario complicates the issue since I am in.a high risk category and will not be at either site but will FaceTime with the movers.  I will have a friend present at unload but she won't be able to manage heavy components.  
Thanks for any advice and stay well.  
128x128cantorgale
Thanks all for your input. I will reach out to a local dealer for a tech to assist.
We are about 6-8 weeks from moving, once our house in Maryland goes to settlement, down to Asheville, NC.  One of the long-distant movers called me the other day and for a policy to cover our stuff while in transit, with my high end system, the cost is around $1000...for a plan that gives us nine months to file a claim.

The last time I headed down to Northern Virginia, on the Capital Beltway they were clearing an accident involving a FedEx and moving company tractor trailers, so I suspect "total losses" do happen!