Looking for a narrow baffle small footprint speaker

Title says it all.  High end for a living room - budget under $25k.  Do not really want bookshelf so exploring my options here. 

aj523

Raidho, Scansonic, Perlisten, and Borresen come to mind.  I’ve not heard any of them though and I don’t know what you’re looking for other than form factor.  If you give more information on the sound you’re interested in there are lots of people around here who can help you narrow down your search.  At your price range you should really go listen to anything that piques your interest.

Audiovector R3 Arrete is what I have.  Baffle is about 7” wide.  Msrp is half your budget.   $12,900.  Custom colors are an option.  Any paint you want.  

I went to audition QLN Prestige 3, which are not wide by any means, but not the very slimmest.

I’d also look into audio physic.  I’ve not had a chance to hear their newest driver technology, though.  

good luck.

KEF Blade 2 Meta. Forget that BestBuy sells it too. This is one of the very best. The soundstage is the best I have ever heard, except live.

The tech and research KEF put into the Blades is unlike most competitors.