Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
@rauliruegas  I have no idea what your saying...my mind went blank half way through 😳  Anyway, the Cornwall’s look stunning in person...like better than unwrapping Wilson Watt/Puppy 8’s or anything else I’ve had (a lot)!  As I said, the Bozak’s I grew up with were soooo much better than anything I’ve spent silly money on....and they were purchased from a department store in 1963.  Yeah....audio has taken a wrong turn.  Good sound was had decades ago and the high end has been collectively driving the audiophile community off of the cliff!
Hi Raul,
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think it's a amusing though that you mention Telarc using ADS as studio monitors. I own quite a few of their recordings, and despite their reputation, I have found many of them to be disappointing sonically.
No 😳. Sold my previous amp...getting a temporary integrated FRIDAY !!  My Decware Zen Torii MK IV is far away...come on August 😎