Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Cornwall’s go down to 32hz + - 6db , so most meaningful bass is covered.  For the rest, God created REL

Hello, I did not see any reference to room tuning. Fixing your room will go a million miles further than buying better gear. Reach out to Norm Varney at AV Room service. He is the authority when it comes to playback room acoustics. He has written a lot of publications. If you have not tuned your room and you have good gear take the next real step. It will amaze you beyond belief. You want a system that sounds like the recording. it is not possible without address the play back room.

So you registered on this forum yesterday to plug your “friend’s” business?

Yeah, that sounds legit.......
My room actually supports deep bass really well and is damped fairly well...speaker placement from front wall usually dials it in.  Midrange nodes are the most problematic...striking the right balance takes some work.