looking to replace Fyne speaker jumper cable

Hello All,

looking to a upgrade jumper cable to replace the standard one comes with my Fyne F704 speaker, any advise will be really appreciated. 

zensview
Post removed 

The only way to achieve the best sound possible is to use silver solder and weld the connections together. Otherwise you're wasting your time and audiophool money.

Also, who in their right mind pays even $70 for a 4 inch piece of wire? 

I have Kef Reference 5. I tried $400 CAD Kubala jumpers and it degraded the sound compared to the internal jumpers. Not giving up... on trying and spending money like most of us... I got great sound improvement buying 3mm pure silver cable on eBay and fancy Furutech spade and banana plugs. 5 minutes assembly time. $300 CAD total with specs comparing $2,000 products. The only thing is that they are not shielded. Better looking... but I don’t know if isolation would help. I found some very detailed review from audiophile that no shielding was better. For what it’s worth, the typical plates provided with some high end speakers are not isolated.

Duelund no. 3 silver speaker wire from Audio Connexion.  It will rival the price is no object stuff for about $45/foot.