Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
@mcslipp We are indeed on my friend and once again DC gets jobbed! IT was supposed to snow late night into this morning but when I woke nada, just wetness and rain. Looking forward to some good tunes and that amp shootout!
Tony Heller the birther guy? Is that even his real name? I think he is part of the reason YouTube started putting warnings on videos.

"It was supposed to snow late night into this morning but when I woke nada, just wetness and rain."

Interesting observation. Who was the "scientist" that predicted snow? I hope their not on TV predicting that the planet will die in twelve years.

Frank  
Tony Heller the birther guy? Is that even his real name?

Just said when you don’t have the facts you attack the man, and boom, instantly, attack the man.

Its like in the movies, the hero is shooting zombies left and right but they just keep coming because, hello! Zombies!
"How much? As much as volcanoes? No not even close. As much as plants? No not even close. Skipping on down the list we find that of all the sources of CO2 human beings just aren’t a significant factor."
It seems that one drop can never spill over the glass. It also seems that humans do not have priorities straightened out yet. First plug the volcanoes, then kill the plants, and when you fix everything on the list that was before humans’ impact, it may be time to deal with what was easier to deal with before plugging those volcanoes. Good approach.
More to discover