Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
Of course there’s a common ancestor but if you’re going to use something to compare human behavior with at least stick with a vertebrate by going back half a billion years to a common ancestor, wait a minute you do know the earth is more than 6000 years old and evolution is real? If you do then I congratulate you you’re one up on most of the deplorables. If not then praise Jebus. 
fa·nat·ic/fəˈnadik/Learn to pronouncenoun
  1. a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.

zeal·ot/ˈzelət/Learn to pronouncenoun
  1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals
Those who'd describe someone as something akin to the second coming should be given a wide berth, psychoanalysis, and possibly medication. The analogy of Elmer Gantry was spot on.

All the best,
Nonoise
Of course there’s a common ancestor but if you’re going to use something to compare human behavior with at least stick with a vertebrate by going back half a billion years to a common ancestor

Little late to be saying "of course" don't you think? You do know "of course" is reserved for things that are obvious. Having so recently demonstrated a total lack of understanding of evolutionary biology its a little late to be using "of course". But you know that, right?

Of course you do.

Try and understand, you are in way over your head here. Ordinarily I enjoy few things more than tearing apart a smugly pontificating liberal. In this case though for your own well being you might want to take a minute- well okay one minute eighteen seconds- and think about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPmMW5w-z-I
More to discover