Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
I am an optimist, because for me death is only a word and the transformation of a little speck of matter called " my body"...

But I am very pessimist because of the unnecessary suffering before death...

The will to look for truth is the key to free ourself from ourself...

Perhaps truth is too precious to be owned...

Perhaps truth is this light at the end of the tunnel, that comes only if you called for it....

Alas! asvjerry I try my best, but I can only badly imitate you...

Good night my friend....it is late indeed...

millercarbon

Thanks very much for this beautiful video of Alan Watts...

"Never wake up" coexist eternally with waken up... For me this is the scale of the universal consciousness, freeing itself from itself, being with and without object, co extensive from the void to the plenum... Like the silence between chord...

For me there exist a photo of this universal consciousness; mathematics, and music, gives to us, for one, the skeleton and for the other, the expressive face of this miraculous Being of which we all participate...

Good night my friend....
mahgister,

for me death is only a word and the transformation of a little speck of matter called " my body"...

Perhaps truth is too precious to be owned...
 Have you ever considered the possibilty that the truth is there is no other transformation but physical decay? (assuming no cremation)
More to discover