Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
 Contemporary astrophysics is not an absolute truth, it is a continuous endeavor like other practical sciences...

For example for Sir Roger Penrose, whose cosmology is not amateurish, there is no beginning and no end...

Thermodynamics is only a fragment of a more universal science and  vision, then any conclusion by thermodynamics on the fate of the universe is very narrow vision...

I prefer mathematics....And for a mathematician, speaking of limitations or finite things only, is a way too much narrow to only work with that...Infinite is the smallest game in town...

More than that it is possible with mathematics yoga to sustain a clear vision... Alas! it is not possible to impose a vision, we must work wit it really....And at the end fertility of vision is the only goal...
Yep, when the sun begins to burn it's  helium it will grow into a red giant then after a few billion years more it will rip itself  apart condensing into a whit dwarf. I doubt humans will exist long enough to be worried about it.
Steady state no beginning or end isn’t a working theory anymore it doesn’t coincide with what we observe. Math is just a tool to help us explain, create and predict.
Nonoise,

That which is a "Nothing" cannot return to another nothingness...Nothing is only that: nothing...

No information (and all there is, is information) can disappear and has ever disappeared; more than that the matrix containing all information with all parts linked already in a living play is there for any of us to see... The distribution of primes numbers is  the music of memory... Can I gives you a glimpse of that in a superficial but astonishing way?

Here is the most complex object of the universe, it is not a brain, whose complexity is ridiculously small, not even the entire visible universe whose complexity compared to that is non existant :

https://autodesk.blogs.com/between_the_lines/2012/11/carlos-paris-crunching-billion-digit-prime-numb...

This is a beginning fragment of an object whose complexity is infinite...And this is the more simple photo of the universal memory matrix at resting....

djones51, to what did the universe expand from? I never studied astrophysics so I’m always fascinated by the subject so I’m being sincere here. What do astrophysicists teach in regards to before the bang. Do they indeed teach that something came from absolute nothing?
More to discover