Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
The Climate Research Unit in the UK is ground zero. Hackers got in there years ago and released thousands of emails documenting "scientists" and "researchers" coordinating on exactly how they would fake the data. DYODD dudes. Stop yammering and DYODD. You have no idea how NPC you are until you do.
The UK Met isn’t the CRU but at any rate that incident was investigated and the result was no manipulation of data. The cherry picked emails by climate change deniers which superficially looked like nefarious goings on was easily set aside once they were placed back in context which is why all the investigations showed nothing wrong but don’t let that get in the way of a good conspiracy theory rant. This reminds me of the good old days dealing with the tin foil hats going nuts over fluoridated water and chem trails. Hilarious stuff.
Up next, how the US brought down the World Trade Center and pinned it on Al-Qaeda. Photographs and everything! 🤗
I naturally  only drink distilled  water, rain water or pure grain alcohol to replenish  my precious bodily fluids. I think that's  why these scientists  only drink vodka and never tap water it's how they have brainwashed all these people into falling for this New World Order plot of climate change through fluoridation of water. I bet Heller doesn't  drink fluoridated water either, need to check on that he could really be a plant and will suddenly announce one day this hoax is real trying to get more  converts. Does anyone here know what kind of water or alcohol he drinks? Can't  be to sure. 
MC is doing another classic example of projection. Heller was exposed for cherry picking data and altering graphs. So it follows that he must accuse others of doing it.

This is old news.

All the best,
Nonoise
More to discover