Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
---Upton Sinclair

It is useless to argue with a man whose opinion is based upon a personal or pecuniary interest.
---William Jennings Bryan

Doctors have a monopoly of medicine just as parsons have of God. You can’t get a parson to admit the arguements of an agnostic, because his salary depends on his not letting the agnostic refute him; and you can’t get an ordinary doctor to look kindly on psychoanalysis or autosuggestion because their success would make him superfluous. All this is not a question of the Life Force at all; it is a question of bread and butter.
---C.E.M. Joad

Never argue with a man whose job depends on not being convinced.
---H.L. Mencken

All the best,
Nonoise
What possible motive could NASA or NOAA have for doctoring the climate data? It doesn’t make sense. And if it doesn’t make sense it’s not true. Is the Deep State up to their old shenanigans again? 😬
Don't  forget Berkeley Earth and UK Met  since their data matches  NASA and NOAA . They have to be in on the conspiracy too. 🙄
Am I the only one who’s creeped out by Tony Heller’s voice? I mean, come on! However, I am the first to admit he does not seem to lack any self esteem. To whit, he says in his accomplishments summary,

“You will be hard pressed to find anyone with a broader and more successful career in science, education, environment and engineering.”

The thing he’s apparently most proud of is his work on computer/game consoles, which doesn’t really tie in all that well with weather data analysis if you ask me.
More to discover