Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
San Francisco the city of liberty? Yep, it is perfectly legal to take a dump on the sidewalk, no problem, no ticket, no arrest. However, if you fail to pick up after your dog, you are subject to a $350.00 fine.

Where does all of the human waste go? Why, it is washed away with power washers manned by people making $80,000 dollars a year to do the job. It washes right down into the street drains, into sewers and then out into the Pacific Ocean and into the Eco-system.

Want to shoplift in San Francisco? No problem, just don't steal anything with a value over $950.00. Over that amount and you will be charged with a crime. Under that amount, you are good to go.

Petty thefts, car break-ins, and other property crimes are at record rates as a result of the San Francisco Do-Gooders and their convoluted ideas of fairness for all ... even to the point of keeping the mentally ill on the streets instead of in hospitals where they can get the necessary care for their ailments.

Then there is the warm human compassion of releasing illegal alien felons back onto the streets to kill other people. 

San Francisco the city of liberty? Yep, for everyone except the law-abiding.

You'd think they would do something to cure climate change, like outlawing plastic straws. Oh wait ...!!!

Welcome to San Francisco, the Utopia created by those who know better than we, the great unwashed; the ones lacking the master's degree in philosophy and the doctorate in women's studies.

Welcome to modern-day San Francisco, created by the very same deluded ones who are telling us that the lights will go out in twelve years.

Frank
My own rants were nothing to compare to yours... Congratulations! :)

For sure I will avoid California like the plague disease....Especially "their convoluted ideas of fairness for all"...I just cancel my plane...

My best...
They keep the mentally ill on the streets instead of hospitals in CA ? Huh, sounds like the LPS Act signed in 1967 by Gov RONALD REAGAN. 
The fools are released from asylum ? Damn LPS act, another reason...I will sell my property in L.A. tomorrow...

For those who shit on my boardwalk, I will use my guns, I use them already on my property against dogs ...Oups, no need, I forget I has decided to sell my property.... :)

And in my life I had never steal anything around few bucks and for what?... Eat?... I prefer greater amount of money...Legally is better, you know what I means ?... :)
Doesn’t matter by the 1980’s Reagan took the model nationwide, that’s a good jumping off point for the decline of the middle class and the resurgence of the John Birch Society or Moral Majority and various other right wing looney tunes. It was Lee Atwater’s heyday before he got cancer and a conscience  and blew the lid on all the shenanigans they were up to. We all got trickled on.
More to discover