Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
They keep the mentally ill on the streets instead of hospitals in CA ? Huh, sounds like the LPS Act signed in 1967 by Gov RONALD REAGAN. 
The fools are released from asylum ? Damn LPS act, another reason...I will sell my property in L.A. tomorrow...

For those who shit on my boardwalk, I will use my guns, I use them already on my property against dogs ...Oups, no need, I forget I has decided to sell my property.... :)

And in my life I had never steal anything around few bucks and for what?... Eat?... I prefer greater amount of money...Legally is better, you know what I means ?... :)
Doesn’t matter by the 1980’s Reagan took the model nationwide, that’s a good jumping off point for the decline of the middle class and the resurgence of the John Birch Society or Moral Majority and various other right wing looney tunes. It was Lee Atwater’s heyday before he got cancer and a conscience  and blew the lid on all the shenanigans they were up to. We all got trickled on.
Seriously, it is better to keep the subject around audio, or spiritual friendly matters...

Otherwise, who knows where we will go? I control already myself with difficulty...How about the others?

Intelligence is like Hi-Fi sound, it is not all there ready made out of the box in the beginnings, we develop it, we increase it, using it, by controlling the embeddings of the electronical components of the audio system in the acoustical-electronical-resonant field of the room, like we develop, increase, and control our intelligence throwing it in books and reflections in the world against ready made solutions and ready made ideas or opinions....

Ok, not a perfect metaphor at all, but I have tried.... :)

Then back to audio stuff, or snow... :)

Snow and all around snowy matters is beautiful subject....The hexagonal symmetry haunted me all my life...I know that the secret of the universe is linked to that in a way …:)

More than that hexagonal design isolation is good for containing sound and resonance....Another link to this secret of the universe....

I am serious this time....

Like said Groucho Marx : " Stupidity is perhaps my vocation, but no more my daily job"

The same with frost on glass it has a certain symmetrical pattern to it. I never cared for the cold though, snow and frost, probably because I grew up poor and the house was always cold. Going out at 5 in the morning  to feed and milk the cows in the winter wasn't  a fun time for a 12 year old. 
More to discover