Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
Good evening....*S* Regardless of one's political/environmental stance, planting a tree or 3 doesn't have to be considered a revolutionary act.
They're generally quiet and make good neighbors.
The shade (properly planned for) is a great place to hang on a hot sunny day.  And you can mulch the leaves, or just mow them into the turf and get the same effect.  They come in a pretty wide variety, because one size doesn't fit all.  Some have fruit as well...as well as the O2 'freebie'.

They're not even all that expensive, either.  Wander into a forest, and you can find 'volunteers' (sprouts) for free.
Sounds like a 'win-win' IMHO....

Rarely do I get this far, reading a thread like this one. The lure worked, as I think of snow with great affection. It's so true what it does to everything outside, and probably inside as well. My mind is quiet on walks in the snow, unlike the bickering and more that I see here. I have tried very hard to live my life in simplicity, without so much of the technology that is leaned on by all who are addicted and don't even realize it. Maybe that is part of the fact that to this day, I have never owned a cell phone. I own a computer and that is more than enough for me. 
 I can only hope that when we go outside, we look up. Maybe a large flock of geese are flying by. Perhaps a cloud formation, indescribably beautiful. Sure I am doing what little that I can to keep it this way, but in the end, just like watching the world news, I am helpless to do more than pray.  
  There is no doubt that mankind is arrogant, warlike, and greedy. That is the negative side of course, but no matter what you believe about it, or how you live your life, it cannot change this truth.
  Time to go out and watch the stars (I know, while I still can) Here in Wyo., they are horizon to horizon.
Darn Old Chump....he's the greatest, but not in any way positive.

You can be fooled, but continuing the charade is not only idiotic, but dangerous as well.....

Oh, pardon me.....He is the greatest at one thing for sure.

Lying.
** Can’t run a charitable foundation because he stole from charity 

* to the n where n is a big number, let’s say more than one logic class, but does approximate the 16,000 lies Dotard has so far told in three years

he did after all say “ grab em by the carbon “... oh wait, he did say something different...
Perhaps if real news of the world existed for a day or two, in the daily news of the various popular newspapers of America, you will know the real damage to the USA, the total destruction of all alliances and treatises, this clown singled handly promotes in a total irrational frenzy never seen by anybody in the 20 th century...

All people that worked with this man are nowhere to be seen anymore...His formidable empty crooked brain creates the void...I am speechless...Really...No Hollywood script can produce his like in a film...Because Cinema must be believable...I dont even believe that he can exist and some can vote for that to this day...Then naming him the greatest of all history is …. I had no words.... Perhaps the simple word that came to my mind is good enough I will not say it...

"Never hire more intelligent man than you" Groucho Marx
" Remember John Bolton" Donald trump
" You are fired !" Donald trump
More to discover