Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
** Can’t run a charitable foundation because he stole from charity 

* to the n where n is a big number, let’s say more than one logic class, but does approximate the 16,000 lies Dotard has so far told in three years

he did after all say “ grab em by the carbon “... oh wait, he did say something different...
Perhaps if real news of the world existed for a day or two, in the daily news of the various popular newspapers of America, you will know the real damage to the USA, the total destruction of all alliances and treatises, this clown singled handly promotes in a total irrational frenzy never seen by anybody in the 20 th century...

All people that worked with this man are nowhere to be seen anymore...His formidable empty crooked brain creates the void...I am speechless...Really...No Hollywood script can produce his like in a film...Because Cinema must be believable...I dont even believe that he can exist and some can vote for that to this day...Then naming him the greatest of all history is …. I had no words.... Perhaps the simple word that came to my mind is good enough I will not say it...

"Never hire more intelligent man than you" Groucho Marx
" Remember John Bolton" Donald trump
" You are fired !" Donald trump
And for those on the thread wishing for dear old Ohio ( known as Ahia with ignorant pride in rust belt Nerk ), please do remember the dear capitalists managed to get the mighty Cuyahoga river to burn, ... twice....

ya, we need the Neo Republiklan to modernize the EPA

of course, Randy Newman memorialized this in a song, I don’t think he played at the inaugural.....
Friend Mahgister....If your words fail you.....allow me to fill in those blanks....;) 
All things must pass. The world has survived worse but it will take some time to clean up the mess. 
More to discover