Low heat alternative to FIRSTWATT J2 ?

Any Gainclone or Class D or battery power alternatives available? I like the crazy good micro dynamics and rhythmic cohesion of the J2. My speakers are 93db full range. Also interested in AMP/DAC combinations like the devialet or NAD D7050 that meet the J2 performance (those 2 mentioned don't)
128x128zuio
I would think as long as you have the amp on a simple floor amp stand you would be fine.  
It’s a simple thing to wire a small quiet fan hidden near a hot amp. Years ago I had amps in a closet space and did just that and it worked…there was a brand called Whisper Fan, now there’s lots of stuff for that. An easy solution that should help even in the smallest dwellings.
Nelson Pass designed a 40 watt push pull version of the S.I.T. using the Sony VFET for the D.I.Y. community, it is pure class A. I used this amplifier in my system for 3 weeks recently. It gets very warm but not hot. I don’t see how the First Watt J2 (lower power, 25 watt @ 8 ohms) could result in a significant heat issue unless the room is unusually small and closed in.
Charles
It was mentioned above that all Pass/F.W. amplifiers use NFB.   The F2, F4, M2  and S.I.T. do not utilize NFB.
Charles 
I have a FW F5. Does it run hot? Yep! However in the summer months, I will turn on my ceiling fan,and the temp drops considerably.