Lyra Kleos Repair

My sweater got hung on the stylus and I bent the cantilever on my Kleos,  It will play through both channels, but it's very distorted and sounds nasty.   Has anyone had repairs done on newer Lyra, and who should do it?

Thanks

128x128mdp
I'm not rich, I get so sick of the rip offs in this hobby!!  It seems like almost everyone thinks about how much money they can suck out of you. 
analogluvr, you are mistaken. Lyra did not quote 2700 USD for a "retip". They have quoted for a "rebuild". I know this explanation will offer little to end the negative tiered though. 

You guys are missing the point...the specially trained 'pixie' has to work on the cartridge and only he ( maybe a she..??, but I highly doubt it) can do this intricate and complex work. The whole reason that Lyra's are so costly ( to some) is because of the fact that Mr. Miyagi and his specially trained 'pixie' are the only ones with the skill set to do the work....or so we are lead to believe! This does NOT come cheaply guys, LOL.
Post removed 
Thanks.  I'm still trying to decide on all the options.

The thing I question is, why is there only one fee for repair?  They haven't even seen the cartridge to determine what needs to be done.  If all it need is a new cantilever, why charge me for the whole cartridge?