Magico Comparison

I noticed that there is currently for sale a pair of Q3's for $23k and a pair of M5's for sale for $22.8. That is quite a discount from list on the M5's which retailed for $89k and a reasonable reduction on the Q3 list of $37k. Has anyone listened to both of these speakers? I think the Q3 sounds really great but I also have been very satisfied with my used V3s. It will be interesting to see if the tremendous depreciation that marked the previous generation of Magicos (Mini I and II, V2, V3 and particularly M5) occurs with this new generation of CNC machined enclosure units.
teeshot
Only a fool will pay full list for Magico.The reason used prices are what they are is Valin etc from Absolute sound run down the old speakers.The Sound is a Magico sales tool.My Mini 2 is STILL a wonderful sounding speaker.
There are currently seven bidders in the auction for the Magico M5. So there is plenty of interest at some price point. Resale value is also often effected by how many units of a particular model were originally made and for sale at any given time. And how often models are updated or replaced.
What is so unusual about a product that generates varying impressions pro and con?
Name an audio component that everyone agrees on and lacks any difference of opinion.Magico is a successful enterprise and has loyal support. It doesn't suit everyone's needs or taste,what does?Is Magico supposed to be above any form of criticism?
Regards,
Charles, Magico is certainly not above any form of criticism. I will say that it seems to me at least that threads about Magico, Wilson and TW Acustic are more contentious than threads about most other brands.