You are the only one criticizing my process, and I'm sure if I had said nothing but great things about the S1 you would be singing my praises as the best example of the audiophile intelligencia. Basically you are unhappy that I put out my opinion and how I formed them.  Sucks to be in a country that mostly supports the right to free speech.

I was honest in my appraisal, and the circumstances thereof. I expect people about to spend nearly $20,000 on a new pair of speakers to use their own tastes as the final arbiters of whether the Magico S1s make the grade or not.  You however are free to disagree with my assessment.  Oh, wait, you haven't even heard them have you?  Hahahhahahaha. 

Your criticisms are ill placed and haven't a leg to stand on.  You sound like a dealer or dedicated fanboy. 
I rather enjoyed your assessment and review- Erik.
My best advice to you guys, regarding speakers, is to get out there and listen, listen, listen to the music!  My reference, for better or worse, are Thiel speakers.  Not to every man nor taste, but to my ears makes beautiful music. Tubed or solid state and will  not break the bank.

Happy Listening!
Guys,
when talking about speakers, owned or auditioned, always mention the cabling system(s) used.
Post removed 
Just like I think readers will hear things for themselves and make their own decisions, I am sure they can tell when a fan-boy gets all butt-hurt that I rained on his favorite brand.

Erik