Magico speakers too clinical and fatiguing?

A while back I was very enthusiastic about these speakers. They look nice and supposedly supposed to sound very nice. I’ve heard them a few times and the level of precision and accuracy is very good. But is there too much science going on to create the speakers that makes them at times a little uncomfortable to listen to for more than a few minutes.

Are modern age speakers going nuts with all the science?

emergingsoul

If a speaker is revealing like that...they will not only showcase the weakness in a bad recording....they will also highlight the weaknesses of your room, including any lack of symmetry or close reflections.  

Magico speakers are looking great but I’ve never been impressed how they sound especially in regards to their price. In last Munchen audio show, Joseph audio listening session was quite more impressive in term of reality and music imersion 

I have had Magic S7's driven by VAC amps and Preamps for 7 years. They have never been fatiguing in the least, even after 6-7 hours of listening.  We frequently have guests over for dinner and music and I have to drag them out of the room to get some sleep.  It seems that perhaps Magico speakers do best with tube amplification.  

"(and also because my wife would poison and then shoot me if I spent Botswana’s national debt on speakers)"

FUNNY!! Love the idea of a 2-method murder ... only a seriously pissed off spouse needs two methods.

— Speakers technology changes. Component matching has never gone away.

— Horns go with tubes.

— My beef with Magico is that quality sound should not cost more than the
    GDP of Italy. Oy vey iz mir.