MoFi v/s UHQR

I admit that I never doubted MoFi releases but also knew I was never fully satisfied.  I loved the packaging and it just feels good owning a limited release of a special album.  Since the uncovering of their digital step I have bought a few UHQR albums and really feel they are superior.  I had not owned one prior to the controversy.  What are other vinyl lovers doing?  Are you still ordering the UD1S releases?

dhite71

@dhite71 

I have not had a chance to play Bill Evans UHQR records cause my TT won’t be ready until Labor Day weekend. I would post my impressions by following week including LA Woman UHQR going up against Analog Production QRP 45RPM LP’s. 

@lalitk 

Do you have the Analogue Productions 45rpm of L.A. Woman?  Wondering about it vs the new UHQR.  I have a 1971 standard release that is clean and plays quiet but does not sound good.  I streamed it last night and that HR version from my Aurender was much better.  

@dhite71 

I do own the Analogue Productions 45rpm of L.A. Woman. The UHQR version shipped yesterday and expected to arrive by Friday.