Moving cables around killed dynamics for days anyone else experience this?

I've been experimenting with different cables between components. Nothing sounds right since trying to improve sound with new mix of cables. There is no bass and boring, highs are okay but life is gone from system. So I flipped everything back the way it was still sound horrible. Ran everything 24/7 for a couple days still no go. Let it run a couple more days dynamics are back and bass is full big and has tone again and enjoyable to listen to. Can someone tell me why this happens. I've also moved just speaker cables around without unhooking them and seen this happen, I don't get it.
paulcreed
Because every second person on any audio forum likes to talk about science and measurements.
But how many people here have any education in electronics, physics and psychoanalytic?
Most of they didn’t study out of these disciplines.
Unlike most of people here, I have BSc in electronics. But I don’t have enough knowledge to enplane most process in audio scientifically.
Calling these characters "audiophile morons" is totally wrong.

The correct term is #measurementmorons (LOL!!)
Because every second person on any audio forum likes to talk about science and measurements.
It's been my experience that those who hear a difference don't usually cite scientific findings to explain what they hear as they trust their ears.
Once the topic of "science' is breached, then, of course, it will be discussed.
But how many people here have any education in electronics, physics and psychoanalytic?
Lots. Some here are highly steeped in the sciences you mention and some haven't bothered participating in a long time due to the acrimony imparted by those who refuse to accept that one needn't need a degree in order to sense something accurately.
Most of they didn’t study out of these disciplines.
Unlike most of people here, I have BSc in electronics. But I don’t have enough knowledge to enplane most process in audio scientifically
That could be true re: most. Having that degree and admitting that you can't explain some of it scientifically is a step in the right direction, though. It's what we who don't have degrees do.

All the best,
Nonoise

It's been my experience that those who hear a difference don't usually cite scientific findings to explain what they hear as they trust their ears.

Bingo!

That's why science exists in the first place, to explain human experience. Human experience does not exist to explain science. The people who think otherwise have it exactly backwards. They are deeply, deeply confused.
When people with such experience in audio like Nelson Pass, Rob Watts talk about measurements and correlation between SQ and measurements I respect their opinion.
But how many people with such knowledge experience in audio are exist?