MSB Discrete vs Premier

Anyone have any experience between these two DAC?  Also considering the different power supply options on the Discrete one power supply, two power supplies or the Premier power supply.

Thank you! 

chauncey

@eugene81 I recently acquired the MSB Discrete DAC with a single PSU. Would adding a second PSU definitely improve things, enough to justify the added expense having to also get a further power cord? Does the law of diminishing returns not apply to adding an additional PSU at a rather steep price of $1450? The Premier powerbase is simply too expensive. Thanks.

@dwmb Yes, 100% worth it to my ears.  Considerably more space, detail, and presence with the 2nd PSU.  I happened to have a spare of my favorite power cord, but that added cost is something to consider.  The power cord component I might consider diminishing returns, but the 2nd PSU exceeded my expectations.

@eugene81 Many thanks. I think when one understands the science of separate power supplies for different circuits of a component, one appreciates more the value of a separate power supply for the digital and analog circuits or stages of a DAC. I will invest in a second PSU.