Neat Momentum SX5i or Rega RX5

My Tube Amp: Line Magnetic 211ia EL34 integrated Tube Amp
I am considering the following two speakers...Any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated:
Neat Momentum SX5i for $6,300
Rega RX5 for $3,000
These were both recommendations from Whetstone Audio in Austin Tx. I want to get a second opinion.
If you feel like I should consider another speaker for this particular tube amp please speak up. I am open to suggestions.
Thank you for your help.
-J

stu13gpx
I'm a huge fan of Neat speakers and definitely worth at least an audition. If price difference is an issue, you can look at the Motive SX1 which sound fantastic, as well. 
I have the RS3's which are the previous model and a size down from the RX5's.  I have often thought of upgrading to the 5's but I can say the Rega speakers are very nice. I bought them new after owning the RS1 and I was not disappointed. They are so light, they only weigh a few pounds for a small floorstander, but I sold my B&W 684's, NHT 2.5i, and packed away my old Thiel CS1.2 and they Rega's are still there. They are so light because there is not much to them due to the "resonant-free" cabinet design, but they sound very natural and non-fatiguing. They sound good with Tube or Solid-State, and they have excellent resolution. I don't know anything about the Neat and I'm sure they are very fine speakers, but I would not write the Rega's off without hearing them.
I recently got a pair of  Rega RX1's and I am very impressed! They are my first Rega speakers and they are competitive with any speakers I have heard around their $1295. list price. If you get a chance give them a listen and I think you will be very surprised. They are very nice looking as well.