Need recommendation

Looking for wireless, noise cancelling headphones.     Who makes the best, and who makes the best "Value for Dollar"?  Make and model.

Any opinions appreciated!!

hifinut51

What will be your usage? I am a dyed in the wool audiophile and have an amazing headphone setup for home, with many high end headphones (see my userID for virtual systems, it’s shown there). But for travel or noisy environments I always use Bose Quiet Comfort headphones. They have an incredibly pleasing (not accurate, kind of cartoonish) sound and great noise cancellation. You get what you pay for.

For decades I traveled and listened to music attempting to use “high end” equipment and any level of noise completely screws that up.

@ghdprentice I’ll use them mostly for airplane travel.  Sounds like the Bose might be best suited for my needs.  Thanks!

Absolutely. I put them on the moment I enter the airport, with just the noise cancellation turned on… then on the plane music or nothing. 

‘’When you look around planes… most of the seasoned travelers have them. Even great in the hotel.

OMG,WTH would anyone who has heard decent sound want to listen to a cartoonish SQ(@ghdprentice words) like Bose when you can get something like Sennheiser Momentum 4 for the same or possibly less $ ?
 My God,I would even look at something from Bang & Olufsen before craping my $ away on Bose...