Need Some Ideas/Thoughts for Speakers for New Luxman 590axii

After a mind boggling amount of time, I’ve settled on the Luxman 590axii for my new 2-channel system.

I would really like to audition speakers that would mate well with the 590 in a 300-400 sq ft room.

Not many shops in my area, but a couple brands that come to mind are Sonus Faber, B&W, Dynaudio.

I got about $10k, and not against used to get the next levels up from new.

I’m listening to rock, soft rock, pop, country etc at moderate levels through Bluesound.

Just looking for some ideas to help me narrow down what I should be looking for (specs, etc), instead of just walking into a shop and ask to listen to every model they have (but it won’t be with any Luxman).
bgm1911
Ah... I have the amp- and I’ve tried a few different speakers. One thing is- it will drive most any load- several reviews with measurements attest to this. It was spectacular with Legacy Focus SE with the latest AMT tweeter. 
It IS spectacular with Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S.
I can heartily recommend either speaker, though they are completely different.
PM me if you have questions- I’ve had the 590 for about 4 years- it’s an easy recommendation, and it sounds like your listening habits will work with many speakers. My listening leans more toward the loud end of things, and the meters always tell me it’s ok.

Post removed