New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
A little math is in order. Now, my tonearm wireing is too short to connect to my Preamp from its new location. RATS ! Twice over. I just luged out 31 ga. 9x9 copper via Nisson Japan, I scored 20 years ago. Back to work...
Thank goodness for "rats". Rather than another tear down , I relied on suggestions contained in Jim Smith's book "Get Better Sound". I then repositioned the Table just outside of the room where it sits atop a refirbished Townshend Turntable Sink that sits upon a Target Wall Stand. The equipment rack was re-aligned to sit side by side facing into the Listening Room. Next to the equipment rack sits a solid oak shirt & tie cabinet that's been converted to hold audio supplies. The SP 10 MKI (late edition) controller sits atop a 4x15x18" maple block, over the top shelf of the Target Stand that comes with a spiked underside that itself rests on solid brass inverted cups to seat the 4 spikes in the cross-member of the 5 shelf stand itself that has been modified with a special dampner to suppress "ringing" without destroying the harmonic decay inherient in the stands. Each shelf is lightly dampted in the corners as are all spikes in the set-up. The Target Stand sits upon a Karastan carpet square (@$50 per yd. retail) , as does the supply cabinet. I scored the squares from a local carpet shop all bound for a handshake. Sometimes "Rats" are good.
Charlie---If you need some tonearm wire--AMsystems or Phoenix wire sells medical grade teflon coated silver wire that will work well and can be cut to length. It can be all the way to 0.001 diameter (i did 0.003) and is wonderful if you are handy with solder iron. Makes a big difference and the thin wire helps from a tonearm standpoint. I tried the thicker wire but did not work well because it impacted the free play of the tonearm. Piedpiper warned me about that and he was right.
Oilmanmojo: Many thanks for the information. I hope wrote clearly on the set-up. Smith recommends several ideas that I incorperated into the room that is far from done. I highly recommend his book. My "rats" take was my version of "lemons make lemonaide". Charlie