New turntable

It’s time for an upgrade on my rega p3-24 with Hana sl cartridge, musical surroundings phonomeno phono stage. My budget is $7500 high end. I’m looking for something that is emotional,has sound stage with good depth, and goes beyond speakers. I’m a bit of a bull in a China closet when it come to delicacy and patience. So I’m looking for something that needs very little maintenance. I live outside of city so I don’t want to pay a dealer for 100 mile round trips to help me. My only audition was with linn lp12 majik, and rega planar 10, I preferred the rega but wasn’t crazy about what seemed to be an in your face presentation. I’m looking for something different. 

catahula_bill

That is a decent budget, Is that to upgrade everything? You should check out Acoustic Signature. Their DoubleX might be to your liking and budget. I have the TripleX with the Umami Red. I had the Hana SL before and just loved it but the Red is just from another world in terms of dynamics and imaging. Good luck!

VPI is always a good choice IMO. Then I also have to throw Origin Live in as well. Their arms play well beyond their price range. I suspect the TT's do also. They used to be awkward to set up but I believe they have changed that now. VPI Prime 21 was advertised as an  easy setup. The 21+ offers cart and Nordost tonearm cable.