Not manufactured any more.

I'm looking at old Pics of speakers that I would love to see come back. 

I'll post two or three. What do you like? Post your DIY or that speaker that got away..

Enjoy the Holidays

oldhvymec

The mighty ESS AMT3; dual 10" woofers. 6" midrange and a Heil Air Motion Transformer. Back in 1975 I drove then with a Crown IC150 and DC300A pre/power fed by a Dual 701 tuentable and Stanton 681EEE cartridge. They had a fantastic dynamic range and "jump factor".

Image 1 - Infinity Infinitesimal RS 0.2 Speakers

These were a ton of fun. I still have 2 pairs. It looks like this pair has a ribbon problem or two maybe.. They still make repair kits..
Infinity Infinitesimal RS 0.2 Speakers.

Back in the early 80s fell in love with the Quad ESL63s and bought a pair that I had and served me well for over 20 years. Another of my very favorites was the Apogee  Duetta Signiture. Now that I'm back in a larger living space with a large dedicated audio room, It's been my quest to get a good, rebuilt pr. of the Duetta Sigs. Unfortunately, the few available pairs I've found are 2K to 3K miles away with pick up only.

Other of my  favorites of the 70s, 80s and 90s (for different reasons), were the Dahlquist DQ-10s and 20s, Marten Logans, Maggies, Ohm Walsh, Klpsch Corner Horns and the big Altec Lansings.....Jim