Ohm Speakers Status Update

Signs of life from a great American loudspeaker brand!

https://ohmspeaker.com/news/

bondmanp

When I first got into audio in 2016 the first two places I went were Audio Connection in Verona, NJ and the Ohm factory in Brooklyn, NY. Ultimately, I chose the Vandersteen 1ci as my first speaker, but the sound of the Ohm 1000's have haunted me ever since. 

I look at the used market every day and these speakers seldom come up for sale and if they do they're sold quickly. I spoke to Evan last week and inquired about the 1000 Tall. Unfortunately, due to supply issues the 1000 is back ordered by a few months. 

I put myself on the notification list to alert me when they're back in stock. But I am committed to finally owning a pair. 

Long live Ohm!

Glad to see that update!

For anyone interested, Ohm has a place in Facebook that gets a lot of activity from devoted  owners.  Check it out!

Since the ‘80’s I was interested in and wondered how these Ohm Walsh Omni speakers sound but could not afford them.  After many years away from this hobby due to other priorities and interests I decided to get back into this hobby 3 years ago.  A couple months ago I finally picked up a used pair of Ohm  Walsh Tall 2000’s.  They have not disappointed and sound great in my living space. Sooo glad to hear that Ohm with Evan and all are keeping the deserving unique brand on the market.  Ohm’er for Life!