One Channel OUT in McIntosh 60's Tuner/Amp

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN ADDRESS THIS. My Dad gave me this system. Is it a matter of replacing tubes? Do I have to submit to tech store? Does anyone know McIntosh technician in Northern California? Sacramento or San Francisco?

Thanks, Jane
try Mike Zuccaro in San Diego
all brands vintage and antique electronic repair
8795 corvus place
san diego,ca 92126-1920
You could also try L and M Electronics in the bay area. 415 586-1840. I know they have worked on vintage Mcintosh/Marantz gear.