oppo 105 vs 103

Im interested in the oppo 105 as a source for cd and sacd in an two channel stereo only capacity. Recently I read in stereophile in an article by Kal rubinson that the oppo 103 also had good sound quality. It is five hundred dollar cheaper so I was wondering how close to the 105 it is? Can anyone who has heard both tell me the difference.
normk
Thanks for all the replies, kr4 could you chime in and give a comparison between the two players? Thanks
Not much more to say than I did in print. The 105 is simply more detailed yet more open/relaxed. This is based, primarily, on MCH listening.
Sometimes you just have to follow the lemmings. If the universal player category leader optimizes a machine for analog playback, reviewers unanimously declare it a winner, people buy them in drover, and virtually non show up used, it is probably just a good machine.
Certainement! My position is that there are only small differences among quality electronic components within a category (unless the manufacturer voiced with vehemence). Even via the analog outs, I could live with either the 103 or the 105 and, via HDMI, could not choose between them for sound quality.

Speaker choice, speaker/room setup and room acoustics are so much more influential, imho.
I have a 103. Its a great blue ray player and a fine multi-channel audio player. It is not an audiophile class 2 channel player... doesn't have the detail and dynamics needed.