Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
I would love to hear from you!

Ok: I hope didn’t push your clients in to buying needlessly expensive audiophile cables. ;-)

BTW, I very much appreciate the existence of high end audio stores and I enjoy talking to salesmen (well, some of them). I really appreciate a good high end audio dealer who doesn’t try to push his "experience" on me. Like many here, I have decades and decades of experience with audio systems and know what I’m looking for, and have usually done all the research I need.

But in terms of actual useful advice, it’s very rare for a salesman "experienced" or not, saying anything of much worth for my purposes. They tend to either tell me things I already know, or tell me nonsense.

This reflected my experience with the personas also. The three dimensional imaging was almost non existent. There is a dealer on here who pushes them so I am sure he will jump in at some point.
@djverne The 3d imaging is something I look for. I thought the Persona 3F and 5F was rather good at that. I am interested to hear what you have as tops in the 3rd imaging category. Something for me to check out.
When I auditioned the Personas they had truly excellent imaging.  And also portrayed a nice life-sized sound.  (Even though I did not end up caring for the tonal quality of the speaker).
Check out the monitor audio Platinum 200 and 300 generation 2.they're way more three-dimensional than paradigm also the imaging and depth is better the layering between the instruments you can hear that are in space the cymbal sound more brassy. The voice more human and all the instruments sound more real and natural. The paradigms have a very forward top end. The cymbals have a metallic sound instead of a brassy sound the voice sounds more hard piano doesn't have that woodiness and the same with the string bass and violins you can't hear that woodiness.