Perfect Path Total Contact no longer?

Tried to get onto Perfect Paths website and order some Total Contact. I see that there website is now down, and the owner has died(R.I.P). Does anyone have any news on the availability of this product?
akwilson501
Post removed 
oregonpapa,

There is a small step between posts like that and deletion of the post. At least that is how it would be if someone moderating wanted to quell usual rethoric of people with too much time on their hands and not enough insight about the limits of that.

I cannot care less what happens to your post, it may stay as far as I am concerned, but if it gets deleted or leads to deletion of some subsequent ones, do not be surprised.
@oregonpapa 

lets see, a post from the dailysignal? The mouthpiece of the Heritage Foundation? Chief architects of client change denial because being environmentally aware is bad for business? Next thing you know someone will point out that the head of this non profit makes over $2 million a year. Im sure there are others who make more from running a non profit but Roger Goodell of the NFL is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.