Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
Well the only amps I have ever owned are the amp packs attached to my ATC active speakers.

And since I felt so left out of all of these conversations, I decided to buy a system for my office to play with, and give me ammunition to add to the entire amp/ preamp and speaker sections of audiogon.

It is so fun reading about everyone else's quandries, so I decided to give myself some!

I am so happy with my home system I had to go out and buy something that would not satisfy me so I could fit in with everyone else.

Yes, that was kind of a joke.

So now I have some little Antique Sound Lab monoblocks, and now I can start experimenting with different tubes, power cords, interconnects, speaker wire (a new one for me!) and other things.

Not only that, but I am buying a turntable so I can also start reading all of the analog discussions too!

Justin
The Audio note P2SE (upgraded) is with my Audio Note guy to shop it around with his customers.

I acquired a lovely Audio Note Conqueror with upgraded Sophia 300b tubes, Sylvania 6ns7GT drivers, and audio note oil film caps for a very reasonable price. A definite step up from the pentode P2SE although that is a lovely amp, too, and much more powerful with 17 watts. The 8 watts works just fine with my Audio Note K type speakers, though.
Many Dynakit integrateds, pre, stereo 70, mono blocks, then Proton D940, then Onkyo Integra A807, then an acurus pre with a rotel 980, and now finally a threshold stasis 3.
kenwood system
Sansui amp
Yamaha RX750 receiver
Acurus A80 amp
Bryston B60 integrated
Bryston 3BST

Would like to eventually get a Bryston 4B
JVC RX-8 receiver
Carver 1.0
Counterpoint SA-220
Melos stereo 200 triode
Audio Valve Balduar 240's triode
Conrad Johnson premier 12's [loaner]
BAT VK-120 Mono's
Conrad Johnson premier 8's used to wish I still had these until getting the 750's.
VTL 450 signature's
VTL 750 REFERENCE