phono preamp with volume?

i really only listen to my turntable, and i feel like i'm paying for a full-feature linestage that i don't need. does anyone know of a quality phono-preamp with a volume control to go direct into the power amp. i'd prefer tubes. does such a product exist? any good or bad experiences with a setup like i described? thanks...
tim1
The Manley Stealhead is tube has volume control and an extra line input. It is single ended only. Also comes with remote. Sounds great too.
Atma-Sphere balanced tube integrated phono preamps are fantastic, as is Atma customer service.
"Adds a lot to the music" is an exact description of my feelings about tubes.
Stanwal, that's exactly my impression of transistors. Both technologies have colorations. Either way the goal is true neutrality. The extremes of tubes are overly lush, the extremes of transistors are overly harsh and dry, yet two preamps that exhibit those characteristics can be put side by side on the bench and be found to have the same bandwidth.

I don't think the truth lies in the middle either, but getting rid of the colorations of either technology will get you a lot, lot closer.
Art Audio Vinyl One. I am continually amazed by the rich sounds flowing through mine. At the price it's a value.